Double Section Roof Ladder UK Manufactured Double Section Roofing Ladders. High quality trade extension ladder that comes with fitted Ridge hook.
Extension Ladders UK offers the combination of lightweight usability and strength needed for Roof work. The ladder is fitted with a Roof hook to secure on the central ridge with wheels to run the ladder up the Roof. Protected bearers fitted at intervals help spread the load across the roof tiles.
Extension Ladders UK supplies Roof Ladders which are the perfect tool for professional tradesmen and DIY enthusiast who need to gain access to pitched roofs. We believe our Roof Ladder is the best on the market, thanks to its heavy-duty ridge hook which is detachable for storage and transport, non slip rungs for maximum grip and rubberised support bearers to protect the roof tiles.
All this and much more, makes our product, undoubtedly the market leader. But don't just take our word for it, try one out for yourself.
Fitted with ridge hook, support bearers and wheels
Deep serrated anti slip rungs
Special box-section construction designed for roof applications
Suitable for all roof pitches
1. Industrial non-slip rungs & box section stiles
2. Rubber covered bearer bars distributes weight evenly preventing damage to roof
3. Double sections fitted with safety catches
4. Max Load 175kg
5. UK manufactured
1. Warranty 1 Year
2. Stiles Oval Section
3. Rung Type Round
4. No of Sections 2
5. Max Load 175kg
6. Material Aluminium
7. Class Trade / Commercial
1. No Of Rungs 11 - Closed Height 3.00m x Open Height 4.83m x Weight 12kg x Width 400mm x Stored Depth 145mm
2. No Of Rungs 13 - Closed Height 3.60m x Open Height 6.05m x Weight 14kg x Width 400mm x Stored Depth 145mm
3. No Of Rungs 15 - Closed Height 4.00m x Open Height 7.27m x Weight 15kg x Width 400mm x Stored Depth 145mm
4. No Of Rungs 17 - Closed Height 4.60m x Open Height 8.49m x Weight 17kg x Width 400mm x Stored Depth 145mm