Compact glass fibre multi configurational Combination ladder for trade and domestic use.
Combination Ladders - Glass Fibre Combination Ladder & Platform are arguably some of the most versatile ladder designs on the market. Combination ladder are ideal when you need a free-standing ladder but don't have a wall to support a ladder against. The Ladder platform is a multi purpose ladder and work platform that offers a variety of configurations.
Extension Ladders UK offer combination ladders which allows the ladder angles to be adjusted to suit uneven grounds, steps, pavements & more. If you only require one ladder, a combination ladder is probably going to be the preferred option. Made from lightweight yet endurance tested Aluminium, combination ladders are highly portable and the combination platform ladders in particular is the top choice for working in stairwells or areas that have different levels.
Combination Ladder is ideal for trade or DIY use as it offers superb versatility, stability and safety. It is "The only ladder you will ever need" as it can be used as double sided step ladder, 2 or 3 section extension ladder, single ladder but, most usefully and originally, as a free standing ladder.
1. Suitable for use where electrical hazards may exist
2. Can be used as a stepladder. extension ladder and more
3. Stabilisers for added stability
4. Easy to use 'click & lock' hinge system
5. Easy to transport and store
6. Suitable for trade and DIY use
7. 4 x 3 Rungs
1. Warranty 1 Year
2. Stiles Box Section
3. Stabilisers Yes
4. Rung Type Square
5. No of Sections 4
6. Max Load 150kg
7. Material Glass Fibre
8. Kitemark EN131
9. Electrically insulated Yes 30,000 volts
10. Class Trade / Commercial
11. Can use on Stairs No
12. Weight 15.5kg
1. No Of Rungs 4 x 3 - Ladder Height 3.56m x Step Ladder Height 1.75m x Platform Height 0.66m x Weight 15.5kg