The heavy-duty fibreglass construction is fully insulated for use around electricity and can be used as a triple ladder, an A-frame stepladder, an extended stepladder, a stairwell ladder. The telescopic safety base provides additional stability in all configurations and permits safe use on uneven surfaces, such as kerbs and slopes.
Fibreglass Industrial Combination Ladder Features:
1. Non-conductive fibreglass stiles to 30,000 volts (EN61478), ideal for work around electricity
2. Telescopic stabiliser for use on uneven ground
3. Use as an extension, A-Frame or stairwell ladder
4. Shaped rungs for comfortable climbing
5. Strong nylon coated guides
6. Integrated wall wheels to assist placement
7. Aluminium locking stays for additional rigidity
8. 5-year warranty
9. 150kg work load capacity
1. Nominal Length 2m x Rung Count 5+6+6 x Closed Length 2.04m x Extended Length 4.20m x Storage Depth 0.20m x Stile Width 65m x Stile Depth 25m x Weight 17kg
2. Nominal Length 2.6m x Rung Count 7+8+8 x Closed Length 2.64m x Extended Length 5.65m x Storage Depth 0.20m x Stile Width 65m x Stile Depth 25m x Weight 22kg
3. Nominal Length 2.9m x Rung Count 8+9+9 x Closed Length 2.94m x Extended Length 6.25m x Storage Depth 0.20m x Stile Width 80m x Stile Depth 25m x Weight 29kg
4. Nominal Length 3.5m x Rung Count 10+11+11 x Closed Length 3.54m x Extended Length 8.10m x Storage Depth 0.23m x Stile Width 80m x Stile Depth 25m x Weight 35kg
ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT DAY!