Triple Extension Ladder
Popular domestic triple extension ladders for DIY use. Kitemarked to BS2037 Class 3. Max load 125kg.
Industrial Triple Extension Ladder - Extension ladders for use in DIY, trade or industrial environments. Extension Ladders UK range of extension ladders is available in a number of different classifications to suit every individual's requirements be it for domestic application or even Industrial application, we offer all sorts of Steps.
A Triple Extension Ladder can close down smaller making it easier to store, manoeuvre and transport. Aluminium class 1 industrial extension ladders are suitable for heavy industrial applications and built to BS 2037 Class 1. The tough box section stiles fitted with large twist proof rungs. The high traction and comfortable ‘D’ shaped rungs help reduce fatigue and increase working speed.
Extension Ladders UK offers Commercial duty triple extension ladders that can be split for use as single sections. The comfortable ‘D’ shaped twist-proof rungs are secured into rigid box section stiles for comfortable safe use.
1. Large “D” shaped rung
2. Rigid wide, box section stiles
3. Red, non- slip feet riveted in place
4. Certified to BS 2037 Class 3
5. Comprehensive variety of sizes
6. Extruded hooks and guides provide extra safety
7. Max Load 125kg
No of Sections 3
Usage Domestic Use
Class EN131 - Class 2
Warranty 1 Year
Max Load 125kg
Stiles Rectangular Box Section
Rung Type D Shaped Rungs
1. Rungs Rungs 8 - Closed Height 2.2m x Open Height 5.2m x Width 425mm x Weight 8.5kg x Stored Depth 174mm
2. Rungs Rungs 9 - Closed Height 2.7m x Open Height 6.7m x Width 425mm x Weight 14.5kg x Stored Depth 222mm
3. Rungs Rungs 11 - Closed Height 3.3m x Open Height 8.59m x Width 425mm x Weight 19kg x Stored Depth 222mm